Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Jurassic Park with special, limited-time experiences at Universal Orlando and Universal Hollywood! Both coasts will commemorate #JurassicJune with exclusive merchandise, specialty food and beverages, and nostalgic screenings of the 1993 hit film.
Let’s take a look at how the Florida and California theme parks will celebrate Jurassic Park!
- Jurassic Park Tribute Store – Starting May 26, visit the Jurassic Park Tribute Store at Universal Studios. This immersive retail venue will include highly themed rooms, exciting photo ops, and exclusive 30th anniversary merchandise.
- Jurassic-Themed Menu Items – Visit Thunder Falls at Islands of Adventure for special menu items like the Prehistoric Raptor Wings and Coconut Caveat Churro.
- Jurassic Park Screenings – 90’s Kids, relive your childhood at the Universal Cinemark theater! From June 9-11, you can catch a limited screening of the original film.
- Exclusive Jurassic Park Merchandise – Visit CityWalk’s UNIVRS and Universal Studios Store and Jurassic Outfitters inside the park for exclusive 30th anniversary merchandise. From apparel to plush toys and collectibles; grab these souvenirs before they become extinct!
- Jurassic-Themed Food and Beverage – In the Jurassic Cafe, you’ll find dinosaur-inspired dishes like Raptor Hummus, Dino Chocolate Tres Leches, Skewers, and more. And don’t forget to grab a prehistoric cocktail at Isla Nu-Bar.
- Jurassic Park Screenings – Catch a special showing of the original movie on the weekend of June 9.
For more information and to play your #JurassicJune, check out universalorlando.com and universalstudioshollywood.com