Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (and Labor Day) from July 21 – September 4, Busch Gardens guests can enjoy a slice of Bavaria with Bier Fest! Celebrating its sixth anniversary at the Tampa-based park, this event will feature 15 newly created, German-inspired menu items as well as 60 craft brews from around the world.
Included with park admission, Bier Fest features specialty food and beverage samples, live music provided by talented local artists, and access to incredible attractions like Iron Gwazi and the brand new Serengeti Flyer.
NEW Menu Offerings
Along with its exciting entertainment offerings, Bier Fest includes a selection of German-inspired flavors for foodies of all tastes and dietary preferences. Check out some of the newly added menu items below:
- Bierwurst Pretzel Roll
- Braised Pork Shank
- Bratwurst with Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage on a Pretzel Roll
- Chicken Apple Sausage with Spätzle
- Egg Noodle Kugel
- German Potato Salad
- Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- Cupcakes (German Chocolate, Black Forrest, Gingerbread, Caramel Popcorn)
- Apple Streudel with Vanilla Ice Cream
Drink Menu Offerings
What Bier Fest would be complete without a wide array of adult beverage selections? At Busch Gardens’ Bier Fest, guests will enjoy more than 60 drink offerings such as:
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade (Cider)
- Marker 48 Red Right Return (Red Ale)
- Samuel Adams Oktoberfest (Marzen)
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner (IPA)
- Wicked Weed – Strawberry Kiwi Burst (Session Sour)
Bier Fest Sampler
If you want to taste your way around the Festival, check out the Bier Fest Sampler. Starting at $40, these passes allow guests to try 5, 8, or even 12 items. And Annual Passholders can purchase a 15-item sampler for the price of 12!
How to Visit Busch Gardens Bier Fest
Included with park admission, Bier Fest runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday July 21 – September 4 (the event will also run on Labor Day). For more information about Busch Gardens, its exciting attractions, and Bier Fest; visit buschgardens.com.