Featuring lots of craft beverage selections and carefully paired food options, the Brews & Bites Festival will soon return to Six Flags Over Georgia! Running weekends April 22-30, this special event will also include live entertainment, chalk art displays, photo opportunities, oversized backyard games, and more fun for families and friends.
Over 70 Refreshing Beverages
Beer and cocktail fans will enjoy over 70 specially crafted brews including beers, seltzers, spirits and more. If you’re interested in learning more about these beverage brands and their products, talk to one of the onsite vendors! Local and national representatives include:
- Wild Leap Brew Co.
- Atlanta Hard Cider Co. & Distillery
- Fire Maker Brewing Company
- 6666 Grit & Glory
- Saltwater Woody American Rum
- Five Farms Irish Cream Liquor
- Monday Night Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Dry County Brewing
- Bud Light Seltzer
Food and Beverage Pairings
Inspired by the festival’s many beverage selections, Six Flags chefs have created a unique menu with options like:
- Fried Pina Colada, rum soaked pineapple coated in panko and toasted coconut, drizzled with a coconut glaze;
- Beer Brats, bratwurst simmered in Wild Leap Chance IPA, flame grilled, and top with caramelized onions;
- Pretzel Bites, salted pretzel nuggets served with brewhouse mustard and homemade beer cheese made with Wild Leap Chance IPA;
- Apple Monkey Bread, pull-apart cinnamon sugar bread with Atlanta Hard Cider Apple Brandy caramel sauce;
- Zucchini Fries, battered zucchini sticks fried and served with a side of marinara sauce
- Sweet Chili Fried Cauliflower, battered cauliflower fried and tossed in a sweet chili sauce
Festival Punch Card
For the best value, consider a adding a Festival Punch Card to your visit. Starting at $24.99, each punch card includes 12 food or beverage samples. You can mix and match your favorite items!
The Six Flags Over Georgia Brews & Bites Festival will run from 12-6pm every Saturday and Sunday from April 22-30. Find out more or buy your tickets at sixflags.com/overgeorgia.