Ok, ladies and gentlemen, this is it! The remaining five houses (and five scare zones) have now been announced for Halloween Horror Nights 30!
In addition to the previously discussed haunted houses, such as Haunting of Hill House, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Beetlejuice, and more – guests will experience five original stories including:
- Welcome to sCarey: Horror in the Heartland – A celebration of favorite past haunts taking place in this infamous town
- Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth – Explore the world of this historic paranormal investigation team
- The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin – The merciless Pumpkin Lord continues take root this Halloween season
- Puppet Theater: Captive Audience – Avoid being turned into a human puppet
- Revenge of the Tooth Fairy – Returning from HHNLite, see what happens when a kid refuses to give these magical creatures their rightful teeth
With such a variety of IP’s, original stories, and iconic memories, I am super excited about this year’s haunted house line up.
Until this point, we hadn’t been told much about Halloween Horror Night’s upcoming scare zones (well, except for rumors, speculations maps, and what we’ve been able to determine from construction photos). But today we learned all the details! There will be five zones with a dynamic variety of themes including:
- Crypt TV – A combination of horror stories from the Crypt TV vault
- 30 Years, 30 Fears – Celebrating favorite scare zones from year’s past
- Seek and Destroy – Avoid the alien cyber regime in this dystopian landscape
- Gorewood Forest – The Terra Queen!
- Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie’s Revenge – Eddie gets his own scare zone!
Halloween Horror Nights will also include two shows: a stage show and a lagoon spectacular.
- Marathon of Mayhem: Carnage Factory – A return of this fan-favorite lagoon show, updated to reflect the horror icons and Halloween Horror Nights characters featured in this year’s event
- Halloween Nightmare Fuel – A new stage show including aerialists and fire performers set to incredibly loud electronica music
Who’s ready for HHN30? I know I’ve been ready for well over a year now. There’s only a few short weeks left until those grisly gates open for Horror fans. When will you visit?