Just a few moments ago, Disney announced that D-Luxe Burger, World of Disney, and the Marketplace Co-Op would open on May 27 – one week after the partial re-opening for third party vendors. D-Luxe Burger will only offer mobile ordering.
We also learned some of the updated policies and restrictions necessary for re-opening:
- Only the Lime and Orange parking garages will be open for self-parking purposes. No surface lots will be available.
- Guest entryways will be reduced to four locations: Orange and Lime garages, pedestrian bridge from Hotel Plaza Blvd, and the rideshare entrance.
- Guests will be screened prior to entering the property.
- Cast members will need to screen at home.
- All guests 3 and over will be required to wear face masks. They must provide their own!
- All cast will wear them as well.
- Cashless and contactless payments are encouraged.
- Signage and other indicators will assist with social distancing
- Capacity will be limited
- Sanitation and cleanliness will be high priority
You can read more about these updated policies at disneysprings.com.